Pages

Thursday 10 December 2015

My i phone 6s made out of modelling clay

For art we had to split into groups of 4 for our plan. My group was Tyla, Mele and Pepe.

Mr Reid told us that we we're going to make things out of modelling clay, but he also said that it should be digital. My group and I chose an i phone 6 s (all the other groups copied). The reason why we were making an i phone 6 s is because that was the only instruction video we can find on making something digital.


We then moved on to planning out how it's going to look (not as a group). When I thought I was just about to finish I remembered that Mr Reid told us we had to do all the equipment to it to, i was so mad. Any way when I finished planning everything out I was onto making it. I started making it a few days later i finished planning it because I had a lot on y list.

When I finished I was relieved.




No comments:

Post a Comment